When you buy your equipment from Country Homes Power you can be sure that we will back up your purchase with factory trained technicians, an educated staff and the fact that we only service what is purchased from our stores. This allows us to give you quick turn around times if you have a problem with or need service on your equipment.
The Gold Package gives you even more. With the Gold Package you don't even have to add oil to your unit. We set up your product with the proper amount of oil and grease, we make all necessary adjustments and even fuel and test run for proper operation. This ensures that you won't get home and find a problem. Our Gold Package also includes a 5 day zero down time program. This means if we have to keep your equipment for repair over 5 days you will get a loaner to get the job done.
The Gold Package is specially tailored for each type of equipment. See below for details.
- Tach-Tune* engine
- Adjustment and grease all lube points
- 3 Service vouchers**
- 2-Year extended warranty***
- Test run.
(Riders have a much more extensive set up process. Click the Gold Package video on the riders page for more information.)
Equipment gets shipped all over the world. As a result carburetors and governors are set to moderate settings so the engine will not be damaged in different elevations. This means your new purchase may not run to its full potential causing it to perform poorly. With the Gold Package we Tach-Tune the engine to run at its rated power and speed for the elevation you live in.
With our Gold Package we include 3 service vouchers to be used once per year for a free Bronze Service, redeemable only at Country Homes Power.
All equipment is serviceable under the bronze service voucher between the months of January and February each year at our service center.
Snow removal equipment is serviceable under the bronze service voucher between the months of July and August.
***2-Year Extended Warranty
The extended warranty is provided by and redeemable only by Country Homes Power.
The 2-Year Extended Warranty begins once the manufacturers warranty expires. The coverage of the 2-Year extended warranty is as follows for each type of product.
- Chainsaws: The 2-year extended warranty is limited to the inertia chain break, crank shaft, gear driven oiler, crank housing.
- Walk Behind Equipment: The 2-year extended warranty is limited to the Frame Housing, Sealed Gear Box Transmission, Handlebars, Electronic Ignition, and Mower Deck.
- Riders: The 2-year extended warranty is limited to the tractor frame, drive shaft, floating axle, mower deck housing, and sealed transaxle.
- Trimmers: The 2-year extended warranty is limited to the sealed gear box, clutch, crank shaft, and drive shaft (on straight shaft models only).
- Honda Generators: The 2-year extended warranty is limited to the frame housing, electronic ignition, inverter, and cyclo-converter and brushes.
- Log Splitters: The 2-year extended warranty is limited to the Log Cradle, Wedge, Hydraulic Pump, Hydraulic Tank and Tires.
- Snow Blowers: The 2-year extended warranty is limited to the Frame Housing, Sealed Gear Box Transmission, Handlebars, Electronic Ignition, and Auger Housing.
Our Silver Package is a more basic set up. This package is sometimes included with our "best price". While selecting equipment if the only 2 options are "Our Best Price" or "Gold Package Price" that means the Silver Package is included in "Our Best Price".
Silver Package includes:
- De-boxing or de-crating and disposal of waste
- Free assembly
- Fill oil and add fuel
- Test run
Although we encourage a Gold or Silver Package the mechanical minded person may just want to assemble and service their own equipment.
Bronze package includes:
- Optional - De-boxing or de-crating and disposal of waste.
- Optional - Free assembly