Marquis’ Top Design Features
The Big 3
The “Big 3” refers to the top three design features that set Marquis apart from every other hot tub brand. Of course, many more details go into delivering the ultimate hot tub experience. But once you have a basic understanding of The Big 3, you are well on your way to understanding the Marquis difference.
Skin & Beauty Treatment in Your Hot Tub
Using a Marquis hot tub with MicroSilk is like giving your entire body an oxygen facial. It moisturizes and hydrates at the same time, making your skin feel luxuriously silky and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Microbubbles envelope your body in a soothing, effervescent cloud of oxygen. Dissolved oxygen at the skin surface stimulates better circulation and cellular respiration, which in turn leaves the skin glowing and radiant due to rapid skin cell regeneration.
With real, tangible effects, no surgery and no recovery time, there are many reasons MicroSilk® hydrotherapy is the anti-aging treatment of choice for the modern, sophisticated woman or man. Instead of invasive medical procedures, your treatment happens as you soak away all the worries of the day in a luxurious Marquis hot tub with MicroSilk.
- Increased skin metabolism
- Enhanced skin cell growth
- Deeper cleansing of the pores to remove impurities
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Increased hydration
- Therapeutic levels of anions
- Neutralization of free radicals
- May relieve symptoms of eczema and psoriasis
A MicroSilk bubble is approximately 50 to 100 times smaller than a typical hot tub bubble.
The bubbles created by a Marquis hot tub with MicroSilk are not only much smaller than regular hot tub bubbles, they are also negatively charged. Negatively charged ions are believed to increase serotonin production in humans, which is responsible for emotional stability, a sense of well being and promotes restful sleep. They also help eliminate free radicals in the body which are known to cause cellular damage. This is part of the degenerative aging process which causes premature aging.
The dissolved oxygen levels with MicroSilk are 70 percent higher than tap water. This correlates to a luxurious feeling, energizing skin cells, stimulating your immune system, killing bacteria and promoting healing.
You’ll also experience the power of the micro bubbles in the air surrounding the hot tub: Negatively charged anions improve serotonin levels, help relax your mind and body, promote deep sleep, enhance recovery from physical exhaustion. Want to see MicroSilk in action? Visit our showroom for a demonstration.
2. High-Flow Therapy
Imagine standing waist deep in the middle of a rushing stream or river. The water will exert tremendous weight against your body, even though it is flowing at low pressure. It feels weighty because of the large volume of water flow. Marquis applies a similar principle to achieve high-flow therapy. By delivering as much water as possible at low pressure, Marquis hot tubs achieve deeper muscle penetration without causing skin discomfort. Instead of feeling like pointy fingernails digging into your skin, causing an itching or burning sensation, Marquis high-flow therapy feels like the weighty palms of a skilled masseuse.
High-Flow Therapy summary by Series
- Crown Collection: Hydrokinetic Laminar Therapy delivers maximum water flow in an entirely new system architecture. High Output Therapy (H.O.T.)™ Zones target specific zones of the body with massive flow volumes. Up to seven seats and 65 jets (including RHK-40 and Regal Whitewater-4 jets), Specialized Massage Seats (Deep-Tissue, Relaxation, Shiatsu and Swedish), and powerfully simple Dynamic Flow Control valves to adjust water flow between the deep-tissue H.O.T. Zones and Specialized Massage jets. Up to two dual-speed pumps and a full suite of luxury amenities and options.
- Vector21 Series: Vector Optimized Laminar Therapy (V-O-L-T)™ delivers high-flow therapy with up to 40% more flow volume than standard jets, up to seven seats, up to 43 Jetpods (including Directional, Orbital and Conal), one Whitewater-4 jet on selected models, Specialized Massage Seats (Deep-Tissue, Relaxation, Shiatsu and Swedish), up to two dual-speed pumps, enhanced amenities, premium options, fine-tuned V3 Throttle Control valves, and the ability to isolate water flow to specific seats.
- Marquis Elite Series: High-flow therapy with up to seven seats, 50 standard jets, one Whitewater-4 jet on selected models, up to two pumps, additional options, intuitive control at the seat group level, and the ability to isolate water flow to one side of the spa.
- Celebrity Hot Tubs: High-flow therapy with up to seven seats, 50 standard jets, up to two pumps, intuitive control at the seat group level, and the ability to isolate water flow to one side of the spa.
ConstantClean+ (plus) is Marquis’ flagship water-management system. It combines ConstantClean, the most thorough and efficient filtration system on the market, plus (+) a twofold sanitation system. ConstantClean includes SmartClean software, which automatically schedules a high-volume clean-up cycle twice per day, cleaning 100% of the water over 34 times. You can set it and practically forget it for up to four to six weeks. The system automatically schedules an extra cleanup cycle 30 minutes after each hydrotherapy session. The end result is an elegant and convenient design able to clean more water, more thoroughly, in far less time than competing hot tub brands, with a lower concentration of sanitizer chemicals in the water.
Availability in each Marquis Series
- Crown Collection: ConstantClean+ is standard
- Vector21 Series: ConstantClean filtration is included. ConstantClean+ is optional*
- Marquis Elite Series: ConstantClean filtration is included. ConstantClean+ is optional*
- Celebrity Hot Tubs: ConstantClean filtration is included. ConstantClean+ is optional (2020 and newer)*
At Country Homes We Carefully Select
The Best Spas for You
Owning a spa should be fun and convenient. Brands we carry are built for luxurious relaxation, dependable performance and stress-free maintenance.